- Write your first and last name using a capital letter for the first letter and lower case for the other letters.
- Complete an oral report and share it with your class (see your teacher for details and a time to share.)
- Spell 11 color words correctly (white, yellow, orange, pink, red, purple, green, blue, brown, gray, and black)
- Spell number words (zero through 10) correctly.
- Count to 100 by 1's
- Count to 100 by 10's
- Participate in a service learning activity (picking up garbage, taking a meal to someone in need, etc.)
- Participate in the creative arts (dance, karate, art, music, etc.) This does not necessarily need to be formal lessons.
- Know personal information (phone number, address, birthday)
- Learn and recite four poems
- Learn to play a new board game or card game ( chess, checkers, scrabble, etc.)
- Participate in the PTA fun run.
- Complete and return 90 percent of reading logs.
- Know all 50 sight words.
- Count backwards from 20.
- Correctly spell the days of the week
- Track and graph the weather for two weeks.
- Know the names and worth of four coins (penny, nickel, dime, quarter.)
- Care for a plant or an animal for one month.
- Help plan and cook one meal each week for one month.
Kindergarten's High-Frequency Words