Children who will be five years old on or before Sept. 1 are eligible to attend kindergarten in the current school year.
To complete enrollment, please
- Fill out the Kindergarten pre-registration survey, this paper is sent out
- Finalize registration online
To complete the online portion of enrollment, use the following instructions.
- In your computer browser type the following link:
- Click on the appropriate button for a temporary account or new student enrollment.
- Follow instructions to input information about your Kindergarten child for the school year.
*Please make sure this enrollment is marked for next year, not the current year
Once this is completed you will be required to bring the following items, listed below, to the school.
- The child’s immunization record
- The child’s certified birth certificate (not a photocopy)
- Picture ID
- Proof of residency
The office will accept these documents after you have completed online enrollment or you may bring them to Kindergarten Orientation.
Also, please encourage anyone who has a qualifying Kindergarten child to enroll.
If you need assistance with this process, you may contact the Oakcrest Office at (801) 280-7243